With the PSM benefits system, you can be sure that all employees are offered the benefits for which they are eligible, when they are eligible. Using our benefits administration services, the time and cost savings will begin to mount before you know it, putting dollars back in your pocket and allowing you more time to run your business.
In addition to leveraging our size and experience to provide our clients and their employees with comprehensive benefit plans at affordable rates, PSM will provide the following administrative duties:
- Track employee eligibility dates and notify them appropriately
- Handle benefits enrollment for all eligible employees
- Conduct annual open enrollment meetings and provide written education to help employees make the best choices for themselves and their families
- Respond to all employee benefit questions
- "Go to bat" for employees in situations where disputes arise
- Take care of all benefit plan testing, reporting and audit requirements to ensure compliance
Our benefits administration services are powered by our benefits administration system, a proprietary tool that offers you the ability to create an unlimited number of benefit types, apply benefits to the appropriate employees based on user-defined eligibility criteria, and then integrate employees and employer costs associated with each benefit to payroll deductions. With the PSM benefits system, you can be sure that all employees are offered the benefits for which they are eligible, when they are eligible.
Our benefits administration system includes the following features:
- Seamless integration with other system functions to make the administration of employee benefits an easily managed and seamless task
- Redundant backup and system security to guard against errors and failures
- Comprehensive employee communications reporting tools allow for the creation of custom Employee Benefits Statements. Keeping your employees educated on benefits in a simple and straightforward way eliminates confusion and doubt - the things that kill productivity and workplace satisfaction.
- A Benefits Master Record for each benefit in the organization, allowing for the definition of eligibility rules, options, and employee/employer costs for each benefit
- Automatic notification of changes, ensuring system integrity, and data consistency and quality
- Automatic notification of eligibility changes
Using PSM’s benefits administration services, the time and cost savings will begin to mount before you know it, putting dollars back in your pocket and allowing you more time to run your business.